J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

A crappy post. Not sure if you want us to include the joining information anymore, now that we have the new joining policies. Just tell me and I'll add it in! <3

She was quiet as they made the journey from Cercatori to the unknown pack toward the north. Though she had expected to leave, and though she followed Mars without question, she found the presence of the boy and his guardian to be distasteful. Pale pink eyes remained fixed on the back of her gentle mare as the sound of hoof beats kept her attention on the move. For a moment, she felt guilty for making Senorita carry her extra weight as well as the possessions that she had loaded onto her; the horse was used to carrying possessions alongside her Luperci rider, but the added mass of the pregnancy was sure to have distorted the once-comfortable feel of the horse's friend on her back. A white-tipped hand patted the neck of the mare gently, as if to reassure her that she was doing well.

The scent of the new borders caused the Horzana woman to wrinkle her nose; it was far different from the artists' pack in the south. With a sigh, as Mars called into the depths of the territory, the pregnant woman slid from her mount, a handle resting against her distended stomach with a faint grimace. "This it, mi querido?" she asked, voice soft as she neared him. There were faint traces of concern in the words; it seemed to the tan-and-white Latin female that she'd made things difficult for the Russo.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread