J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

ooc;; i couldnt resist! i have to go to school right now, but my post will be up today!

Saul Stormbringer

Dahlia was in motion once more. Nayru seemed to breath new life into the pack that had turned three years old not long ago. And Saul was throwing himself into the pack like never before. He had already drawn up plans for the new supports for the grape vines that would be more than helpful for Nayru's plans for wine-making. Despite their low numbers it seemed Nova Scotia was in times of peace and they hadnt had any trouble from the neighboring packs for a long while. And Wretch was getting better, even if she would only really speak to him. Saul was getting better, talking to his brother more and making sure the boy was doing regular exercises for his loss in muscle mass. He was doing alright, that was for sure

The howl splintered his morning conversation with Wretch and he gave the little cream female an apologetic smile before standing. He was in his lupus form but as he dropped the pup off at the cabin and swiftly changed into his optime, he threw some clothes on and stretched his muscles out. He didnt know where Nayru was and he wasnt sure she was even back yet from her trip. So he took off at a ruthless pace towards the Ethereal Eclipse. It was where the howl had sounded from- even if Saul hadn't seen someone come from this way in a long time. He all but allowed the terrain to blurr as he moved with swift ease toward the borders.

He was not totally prepared for the gathering that had paused there. He stopped, breathing deeply from his run out here. Green eyes settled on the grey and black man- he was the one the howl had come from. Drawing himself up to his ful height but careful to remain non-threatening Saul spoke. "You have come to the borders of Dahlia de Mai- how may I help you?" He asked, all business. But he was intrigued to say the very least and green eyes inspected all four of them as they stood there, horses and all. Interesting..

word count;;

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread