J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

OOC:Thank you all for replying so quickly. Big Grin let's keep this train a movin' Smile Also wanted to give you guys the soundtrack for this thread. Blessed with a Curse by BRING ME THE HORIZON WC: 448

Krystalle was first to move from the steed's back that she had been riding on, Mars catching the sight of the grimace that had formed on her face and her ivory hand slipping to her bloated belly. Those were his kids. He had to remember that. He reminded himself that every day he woke up and saw Krystalle and her pregnant belly. He had to remind himself because then maybe, just maybe the other personalities would get the idea to not fuck with the children. He hoped that him doing this to himself would make the other personalities listen for once. It sucked that Mars could only communicate with Bartholomew, and this was also rare recently because Bartholomew had been noticeably absent. Mars kept his cool about Bartholomew's disappearance because he was around his woman and his brother. Mars knew that Bartholomew would be back. Bartholomew loved Krystalle too much to leave completely. He probably left because he thought that she was mad at him still. Mars figured that Bart would show his stupid face sooner or later....Part of Mars hoped that Bart would come back. Mars and Bart needed to talk. Maybe Bart knew something more about this personality that Mars did not know much of. When Krystalle would near herself to the male, he had wrapped his arm around protectively, yet gently. He was getting slightly better at showing affection.

The four stood at the border in silence though, which he had not really expected, but they did until a male found his way towards the four. Mars' ears had pulled back slightly as he looked at the other luperci that smelt of the Dahlia wolvens. Mars moved from the pregnant woman and took only two steps forward, blocking the path between the two, if only because he was being subconsciously protective over the woman. His steel eyes watched from behind the dark sunglasses that shielded his eyes. He'd forgotten that they were there until his coal colored hand had gone to his head and he had found that there was a metal piece that was holding the glasses on his face. He then removed them and hooked them on his leather jacket and he had looked to the green eyed male. My family and I were looking for a new home. We were hoping Dahlia De Mai would be that place...My name is Mars Russo. he spoke before he turned to the others, expecting them all to introduce themselves for some reason. Also to offer up any other concerns that either of the adult might have on their mind to ask the Dahlia de Mai wolven that stood here in front of the four wolves.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread