J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

Short. O_________O

As she neared Mars, ignoring the child and unknown man who traveled with them, she felt the Russo's arm find its way around her shoulders. It was uncomfortable for her, but she didn't turn him away. Instead, pink eyes focused on the land beyond the border, watching as a stranger appeared to answer the call of her dear friend. The man stood tall, taller than she did certainly, and asked how he could help. Thankfully, Mars took it upon himself to speak for the group; Krystalle wasn't entirely sure that she could muster the necessary vocabulary to ask for a new home in the strange borders.

He finished his speech and she rubbed at her face with one white-tipped hand, trying to think of something to say. A sniff of air started her own tangent. "Me 'n him, 'm Krys, we left his old home 'n I guess they followed 'n 'm just really, really tired. 'n I don' wanna sound rude, chico, but 'm...'m just really tired, and I want this over with so I can sleep." As the words continued, the faintest hint of a distressed whine entered the voice of the Latin woman. If she'd had the ability, she probably would have started to cry; exhaustion was the top of her emotional list for the past weeks.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread