J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

Shorter! xD

Someone appeared shortly, and Iliya began to fidget again in Adrian's arms. Mars stepped forward to speak for the group, which was fine. He didn't have much else to say, but he could introduce the both of them and leave it at that. Krys seemed... well, Adrian couldn't say. But she definitely didn't seem too happy; the tall male gave her a slight look of concern when she spoke, waiting until she was done speaking before he piped up shortly.

"I'm Adrian and this is Iliya Russo," the blonde male introduced with a polite dip of his head and a friendly smile. Iliya yipped and squirmed, but generally stayed quiet and well-behaved. Now he tried to stay quiet to let Mars work out the extra details with the Dahlia Delta. He didn't have anything else to add, since he was basically just tagging along with a couple strangers on their move. He didn't want to intrude any more than that, and he was already intruding a lot.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread