J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

ooc;; its fine sweetums! I just wanted to ask a question about Adrian? Will he be an NPC adult in Dahlia or are you seeking a player for him?

Saul Stormbringer

Now that he'd stopped and looked properly at the creatures assembled around the borders, Saul could take them in properly. The only female of the group was some kind of dog mix. She was also heavily pregnant and it was clear the journey and the pregnancy combined was really wearing her down. He could see it in the set of her shoulders and the droop of her ears. The blonde wolf that held a puppy who made the band four was a queit one, content it seemed to look after his ward. Saul wondered what the relation was, since the two looked nothing alike. And then came the 'leader' of the band, the wolfdog who was controlling this whole brigade. He was the one who spoke first and Saul was fine with him conducting the band practise. He was, quite obviously, seeking a home amoungst Dahlia's borders.

"Mars... My name is Saul Stormbringer. You've come to the right place"

He offered softly, knowing what it was to be accepted into the healing pack. Although his aunt hadnt exactly gone through a process with him- she'd simply picked him up and carried him into the lands when he was too weak to do so himself. But it was the same principle- the woman was pregnant and there was a pup with them. If anyone needed salvation and paradise it was these. Saul allowed green eyes to turn to the female next and tried hard to discern what she was saying. Once it had sorted itself out in his mind, Saul tried not to be offended by it. He understood that she was tired, but she must also understand that there were certain questions he had to ask. Like how they could benefit Dahlia, what skills they had to offer. Nayru was cracking down on getting Dahlia ship-shaped and whole again- were these four able to help with that? Well maybe not the pup and the woman named Krys, but the two males.

"I understand Krys, but I just have a few questions. I am perfectly happy to accept you into Dahlia. But what skills do you have that can benefit us? We are moving through a time of turmoil and upset, we are trying to rebuild our homes and build relations and trade routes. What can you offer that will help us?"

He directed his question first to Mars and then to the blonde wolf who had introduced himself as Adrian and the little one as Iliya. They were rebuilding homes and cleaning up the two towns that Dahlia laid claim to. They were repairing the harbour and growing the grapes to make wine. They needed more to trade with and Saul looked briefly at the horses with them. They obviously belonged to them, but perhaps they could breed from them at a later stage. Saul allowed his brain to whir constantly as he awaited an answer from one of them.

word count;;

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread