J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

OOC: Again, thanks for being quick guys. I appreciate it very much Smile WC: 468

Mars held his gaze onto the pregnant woman as she spoke. She had spoken of how it was only him and her. Mars did not say anything, but he did know that Adrian and Iliya would want to join the pack with them. It wasn't like Mars to abandon family that was fond of him, which was why he had invited the two to follow along. She was being very rude to Iiya and Adrian though, possibly because she was just wanting it to be him and her, and Mars had to go out and drag another two people along with them. It didn't really slow their trip down too much more than it already would have been, simply because there had to be breaks between for Krystalle's sake. Mars did not voice that she was being rude, but he did give her a look, a tilt of his head and a narrow of his eyes before he would turn his head to Saul. Adrian spoke for himself and Iliya before Saul would speak his name and that they had made a good choice in coming here because it was the "right place".

Mars folded his hands across his broad chest and he stared at the neck of the wolven who would be his superior soon if they would let him and his family join their ranks. He watched the delta as he had spoken to Krystalle and then he asked both Adrian and Mars what they could offer. Mars looked to his steed whom had his guitar mounted on his back. I was a musician back in Cercatori D'Arte, but I also know of how to harvest and grow wheat for bread. I also know a little bit about herbs and their healing properties. I can sew clothing as well. I'm a good actor too, in case you guys like to put on plays and stuff... he spoke of his general abilities, showing that he was more of an inside man, though he was good at things with his hands including rebuilding things (though he often didn't do these things, he could help if told what to do, he wouldn't be able to conduct a rebuilding of a town himself.) and fishing, hunting, scouting, and transportation of goods from one place to another.

I helped rebuild some of Cercatori's broken buildings too though, even though it's not something I'm especially good at. I don't consider it a skill.. the man added his coal hand going back to his hair and his fingers pulled through it to make sure it was straight. I can help in that sense though... the man spoke, shrugging his shoulders lightly. He didn't have too much else to say to the other man so he let the floor be dominated by the blonde man now.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread