J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

Now that they had been greeted, Adrian's mind was off how awkward Krys was making him feel for tagging along, and he could concentrate on making a good first impression. The Delta seemed kind and quickly cut to the chase, asking he and Mars what they could contribute to the pack. Even little Iliya could do something to help out, if only helping keep morale up by being cute and singing for them or something. Mars spoke first and Adrian directed his attention politely to the muddled man. Work like that was one of Adrian's specialties; he wasn't big and muscular from not doing anything.

Once Mars finished, Krys spoke up and Adrian watched her as she went to one of the horses and pulled out a pretty vase. That skill would be very useful, he pondered with a little smile. Once she was done, he finally spoke up, turning back to Saul, shifting weight from one leg to the other. "I'm especially good at hard labor, so I can definitely help with rebuilding stuff. I'm also a fisherman, and I can hunt some, too. I can also fight, if you're in need of a guard or something. Iliya here can sing, so maybe he could entertain." He felt like he spoke a ton, but he was done now. He knew he could definitely be of use, and would get to work as soon as he had settled down with Iliya. He hadn't had the chance to do anything important, and rebuilding stuff would be very helpful and prove to the leaders that they'd made the right choice in accepting them.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread