J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone
[html]

ooc;; ???

Saul Stormbringer

There was no way Saul was turning down a family in need. Even if Krys had mentioned that they had only just picked up Adrian and Iliya. It mattered not to the Stormbringer how they knew each other, it was quite obvious that they were in need of a home. And Dahlia was in need of members. Although there had once been a time when Dahlia's ranks had been full, this was less of an occurance these days. Saul allowed green eyes to watch the group, noting that once again Mars chose to speak first. Cinnamon backed ears perked forward as he mentally catalogued what the male was telling him. They had come from Cercatori, the closest pack to Dahlia. Interesting. And Mars was a musician. But it seemed he was willing to learn and develop his skills as a labourer. It was these that he was looking for, to help Dahlia.

"You have many skills that I do not possess Mars, and I'm sure many other Dahlians do not possess. I am certain you will be of a great help to us."

Saul offered in terms of praise towards the wolfdog. It was the pregnant female who spoke next and Saul offered a light and easy smile towards her. He hadnt thought about her pups until now- they would be born on Dahlian turf. Interesting. Range was almost fully grown, as was Star. Wretch was getting there but she was still technically classed as a puppy. Krys's pups might grow up the only ones of their age. At least they would be safe, he argued back with himself. Her hands went to her head for a moment and Saul felt a pang of worry. As a medicine man he could see the strain in her eyes. However, she moved quickly to the side of one of the horses, delving deep into the saddle bag and producing a beautiful vase. She held it out to him and he took it carefully, certainly not wanting to break it.

"Oh wow, this is very good Krys. A unique talent in Dahlia I am sure. Reading and writing is a very useful skill- I myself need someone to teach me the finer arts of both. Perhaps we could appoint you treasurer and accountant to the trades of Dahlia..."

Saul chuckled good naturedly, handing the vase back to the dog female. It was to the blonde wolf whom Saul turned next and the male appeared to have perked up a bit at revealing his skills. And he was going to benefit Dahlia tenfold. He appeared to be a serious craftsman, unlike Saul and Saluce who mostly just stumbled through with shared knowledge. Perhaps Adrian might help him build stables by the cabin... Saul mentally shook his head and told himself to stop being so selfish- he didnt intend to steal all of these peoples skills just to help himself. They would benefit the whole pack and for that Saul was eternally grateful.

"Then I cannt tell you Adrian, how grateful I am for your arrival. The majority of Dahlia is female and not many of them have building knowledge. However, I am sure they will be delighted with little Iliya's singing."

Warmth seeped into his tones as he looked from the four of them to their horses and back again. They would look like a funny band travelling through Dahlia, but Saul wasnt bothered. While they sought salvation, Dahlia had gained members- skilled members at that. Saul allowed a nod of his head towards Mars as he opened his mouth to speak again.

"It is my great pleasure to accept you into Dahlia, all four of you. I hope you will settle quickly and meet the rest of the pack- I am sure they will be pleased to meet you. Nayru hasn't yet returned from her travels but when she does, I am sure we will be in need of your building expertise Adrian. If you would like to follow me into Dahlia, I am sure we can find at least a temporary residence for a little rest and recuperation."

He directed this last line of speech to Krystalle, who wasnt looking too good in the current situation. Saul moved to the side, indicating that it was now their land to walk on as they pleased. Nayru would be pleased when she came home.

word count;;

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread