the quiet things that no one ever knows [p]
[html]

8D Sure. So she’ll go to AT, but then when she finds out should she just head straight over to Salsola and get his attention there or something? Also, maybe one more from you then we can archive this? Big Grin

Maggie was surprised at Larkspur’s words. Every time the two ran into each other, she was always running away yet he wanted her to go back to what she was trying to escape. She could have been happy at the kingdom if she chose to make it work and stay. She didn’t think about undoing all the work she had been so desperately working towards. The very thought of returning made her cringe, but it was her only family. Lolita was long gone, and Niro was inconveniently distant. She didn’t know where to go now, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to tell Larkspur that, either.

“I don’t have a real family,” she said simply. “My mom left Dahlia de Mai and I hate the Kingdom. I’d join a pack if they’d take me, but I don’t know where,” At this rate, maybe being alone was the way to go. “Maybe someday,” she shrugged. Maggie hesitated for a moment, considering asking about the caves… But she wasn’t ready for that yet. She was going to join Anathema with Undertaker, but going there without him would hurt like hell.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread