Stubborn ass thing...
[html]

OOC/WC

Mysterious awoke to a man older than himself spitting words that his mind was too lazy to unstand or reply to. He pawed furiously at his eyes trying to make his vision more clear. After a couple of minutes of silence, he finally spit out, "Ahh...Uhhh.. Wha-?" drunkenly and made a few failed attempts to stand up without falling back over. He had had a lot more bottles before his donkey had decided to not cooperate. He crawled over to Brutus and pulled himself onto the ass' back. After he did so, he threw his arms around Brutus, who didn't seem to care.

He looked over at the male who appeared to still be hovering him, waiting for a reply and he mumbled, "What? What are you waiting for, boy!? Can't you see I'm busy?!" carelessly and he held out a bottle of whiskey toward the man and added on, Just take it, I've got too much of it. in a lazier, but more awake tone.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread