You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung was wandering in the strange forest to the north of the Insieme, the pack that had been formed by Beppe’s parents. Just the thought of the fiery eyed male made her smile. He was a nice guy, albeit he knew little English, though she didn’t mind it all that much. Somehow she felt that Beppe might not have forgiven her for making him leave Icarus when the forest was on fire. ’Well, can’t do anything about that now, can I?’ She pondered over Beppe, the pack, and pretty much everything else that had been happening. Somehow, she just wanted to be alone right now. Rather shocking for someone that craved attention. Anderung was rather needy.

Meer hadn’t really noticed much that the forest had been thinning out, she was so trapped in her own thoughts. Quiet a long time had passed since she had left the pack’s territory, and the sky was beginning to turn orange and red. Her crimson ears perked and her nose twitched at the scent and sound of a stream, though, and she went towards it. She hadn’t realized how thirsty she had become during her long walk and was relieved when she spotted the flashing of light on water through the trees. Her amber pelt caught as she pushed through some tough vegetation and came up to the stream. Anderung’s violet eyes glanced this way and that and she paused to check the area. When she was satisfied that there was no one else about Meer lapped at the cool, clear water.

"Topic is a quote from Watership Down, sorry if this is a bit sudden, Tammi!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread