You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]390.

Rawrtime is now!

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Worthless, worthless, disgusting piece of TRASH! Hybrid snarled as he stalked through the Southern border of Inferni, moving quickly through the part where the claimed lands met the neutral forest. He paused for a moment, seething, snarling, gasping for air. He was disgusted with himself. Only a short time ago - an hour or two, perhaps? - he had let that child go. LET HIM GO! Hybrid's snarls grew in volume and ferocity as he stalked farther south, crashing through trees and plowing through the growth. He stopped again, sitting down once more. His chest heaved as he inhaled, taking in gulps of air. He had to get a hold of himself. No matter how despicable that child was, slipping away when he least expected it and using those foul tricks to do so, his behaviour right now was even worse. He might as well be a giant for all the noise he was making.

He inhaled slowly, trying to calm his racing heart. He was still in his Secui form, and it was beginning to itch. He used this form for extended periods of time, but it felt like it was burning now. He was burning up with the desire to hurt someone, truly hurt them, kill them, rip them to shreds. He stood up quickly and looked around, seeking out his next victim. He began to move again, but this time, advanced with more stealth, moving through the forest with the cunning and grace that came naturally to a coyote. Though this form was larger, he moved with a quick step, agile in all his forms.

He slowed as he approached the water's edge. He kept his distance, smirking quietly as he saw a wolf move to take a drink. He would have this girl's life. The blood dried on his claws and muzzle would soon be covered with fresh blood as he ripped into the girl's flesh and pulled out her insides. It would be a delicious feast.

Again, he moved quickly, circling around behind and moving forward, approaching directly from behind. At the last second, he added a burst of speed and jumped, twisting and moving so he would attack her from the side. He made no sound as he widened his jaws to take her neck between his teeth and her pelt beneath his claws.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread