You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung was enjoying the peaceful quiet of the stream and the forest. She was thinking about the old packs of the other packlands. ’That really wasn’t all that long ago.’ The female wondered if any of the old packs had survived. ’Hmm, there were four, I think. Storm, of course, Clouded Skies, or something like that, and another having something to do with shadows. Of course, Inferni-‘

Almost the same moment she thought of the coyote clan she heard something behind her and jerked to a side. Out of no-where a coyote had leaped at her from behind. How could she have been so stupid!? She yelped in pain as his teeth opened a wound on the side of her neck, just barely missing a hold. It worsened as a moment latter she felt his claws on her side, tearing, bleeding her. Anderung’s violet eyes rolled back slightly and her whites showed. The female tried to back up but only got a few paces before she froze.

The warm, sticky blood oozed down the side of her neck, turning her amber-cream pelt crimson and staining her cream legs. Was it a coyote, was it a wolf? A small whimper escaped her throat as she stood there next to the stream, one paw half raised as if someone had taken a picture of her, or that she was a statue, not a real living thing. All she could do was stare into this other canine’s eyes; eyes that were the color of her split blood. Eyes that reminded her of a being, a shadow in the back of her head, a wraith from her memory. Her father’s eyes had been tinted crimsion.

"yay."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread