You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]

You can say that Anderung threw Hybrid off or leave it as him jumping off~ Whichever works for youuu.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

It was beautiful. He moved so quickly that the female had little time to react, and when she did, it was pitiful. He felt his teeth dig into her neck, drawing blood as he bit down even harder. His claws, too, found their mark, digging through the girl's flesh and fur. The girl began to wimper; she was quite close to begging for mercy. Hybrid would have simply laughed at her if she did: she was worth nothing to him. All wolves were good for was killing, which he found to be a bit of a chore sometimes. Today, the great task of removing more wolves from this world brought him pleasure like it usually did. There was nothing like feasting on the delicacy that was the wolf's flesh. There was nothing like their screams and cries as they realized they were to die. When they realized they were dying.

Hybrid dug in deeper, pulling his teeth out a bit so he could lodge them in further and jerk his head, hopefully to send pieces of her muscle and skin flying. He clawed at her, trying to make more blood flow from the new wounds, to inflict as much pain as was possible. After a few moments, he pulled back, twisting around and jumped off the girl, regarding her from a safe distance away. "Disgusting FILTH!" he roared at her and began to circle her, watching, moving, but not striking. That was what she would expect him to do. He would let her soak in her wounds for a few moments before attacking again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread