You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

The pain. She couldn’t remember anything hurting so much. This was just a bad dream. A nightmare. It had to be, this couldn’t really be happening. Tears and a sob escaped her as pain ripped through her body again, reminding her of the painful truth. She was going to die here, no one would come to her aid. Blood was turning the dirt and dust around her paws into mud.

When the pain stopped for a moment she was relived. Anderung just wanted it to stop. She was aware faintly of the dark shape stalking around her. His voice made her head snap up, eyes wide. She gave a gurgling cry and sank into the blood-mud around her feet. She knew now. Her father had found her, he was going to punish her for running away from the pack. She closed her eyes and began to shake. ”Don’t hurt me daddy, it’s not my fault. I was a good girl, I swear, it wasn’t me daddy. Please oh, please. I swear it, I swear. No, daddy, no.” Tears mixed with the dark crimson and stained her fur that was spiked in random areas. She whimpered and shook so more, looking up at the blurry creature before her.

"This probably isn't going to last much longer. Two more posts or so?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread