You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Anderung was knocked on her side, the wolf yelling at her. Or maybe he was a coyote? She didn’t know and she didn’t care. Tears were running down her face and sobbed escaped her maw as she lay on the blood-soaked ground where she had landed. Why get up? What was the point of continuing in this cruel world? They all blamed her for things that were beyond her control. It wasn’t her fault that her mother had died, even though she had felt like it was when she was just a pup, especially with her father treating her like he had.

Meer suddenly stopped crying. ’Would they even notice if I died?’ Her violet eyes looked up at the coyote, though she didn’t move her head. Because of where she had landed, her stomach was exposed to him and she was laying on her side. She was beyond crying now, she felt no sadness. She hardly felt the pain anymore. Anderung’s eyes looked up at the male, and she no longer saw her father, nor did she see a snarling coyote. What Anderung saw was what every man that comes to terms with the fact he is going to die sees. She saw something like an angel; someone who was bringing her deliverance from this cruel world. The amber colored wolf looked into the red eyes of the coyote, and acceptance was in her eyes. She knew that she had to die for him, even if she didn’t understand why. Anderung gave him the look at the deer gives to the wolf, the zebra to the lion, the lion to the hunter. Her death would serve some purpose, and for that she was grateful.

'I give you my breath,
my life,
the silence.'

Quote from Watership Down by Ricard Adams

"You now have purmission to kill her, this got pretty deep at the end. Somehow, I just had to give her a somewhat noble death, if you understand what I mean."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread