You no see 'im ... Den 'e come!
[html]337.
I totally understand ;] Sorry for the wait, I didn't notice you'd replied! D:

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

She was crying. Of all things, now she was fucking crying, weeping like some pathetic child. Hybrid snarled, aggravated to have come across such a weak creature. But it was his duty, for this creature, this disgusting being had nothing to offer the world. Typical of her gender, she did nothing to save herself from her own impending destruction. Hybrid might have played with her a little longer, killed her in a way that might be a little kinder, but for all her blunders, such mercy would not be given. She deserved no mercy, nor any pity. She deserved a long, painful death. And that was what she was going to get.

He rolled his eyes as she stopped crying, feeling empty and hollow as he approached her. All the joy and glee of killing this being was rolling around in the pit of his stomach, but now, it had quieted. He had a task to do. He leaned over her, snorting as her eyes widened and a sense of peace seemed to descend over her. He snapped at her side and began to drag his teeth through her fur, spitting it out every so often. He bit down into her flesh and yanked, doing this over and over. He continued to dig his teeth and claws in, drag them, and then jerk them out, leaving gaping holes in her side. He moved to her stomach, ripping her open with his teeth and pulling her insides out. She was dying, and it was a glorious thing.

He said nothing as he worked, remaining calm and silent as the life faded from her eyes. He had nothing to say, for his anger had slowly melted into a calm, serene sort of hatred. He surveyed his work once he was finished, blood covering the grass and surrounding area, insides scattered about. He raised his leg and marked the tree her body was resting on. This was now one of the first markers of Inferni's territory in this new land.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread