The Flock Have come.
[html]

WC:236 OOC:

Liliana smiled at the girl’s suggestion, yes she had thought of that, but as she was still getting to know the dapple grey and the five other horses she brought in, she didn’t see any particular nameable trait. Though that thought went out the window as soon as Ayasha said she couldn’t ride. No one had taught the girl how to ride? Liliana was shocked, well she would have to do something about that then.

“I would love to teach you, and in fact, once I can get her fully trained you can ride this lady here, but for now we can use my horse, she should be ok to let you ride her.”

She moved over to her own horse, who was a pick of the herd. She was a deep red chestnut with a flaxen mane. Two such contrary colors looked beautiful on the horse, and it made Liliana more proud. She was hoping to find a stud for her horse soon, and possibly breed her, she was starting to get signs of going into heat, which meant Lili would need to choose fast. For now, she was still her docile self, though she could be feisty if she didn’t want to do something, but Lili knew the horse wanted out, and though she would get tack on, she should be cooperative for now. n

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread