The Flock Have come.
She smiled at the idea of her siblings having friends about their age. That will be good. Then they won’t have to hangout with their boring old sister all the time. Her voice was filled with amusement towards herself. She didn’t really mind making fun of herself. At it being necessary, she nodded. So it is only sometimes necessary? She clarified.

Ayasha smiled down at Liliana as she sat on the horse and listened to her instructions. She tried squeezing the horse’s sides with her legs gently and Grace started to go slowly. She loosened her grip on the reigns and Grace went a bit faster. Ayasha then tightened her grip and Grace slowed down. She then tried steering the horse and found it rather easy. This is pretty easy. How am I doing? As she asked this, she gently pulled on the reigns and Grace stopped next her master. Ayasha patted Grace’s neck. She’s a nice horse, Liliana. I like her. She beamed at both the wolf and the horse. She then started to go in circles around Liliana. I don’t think that I want to go much faster yet. Do I? She smiled happily. Now she could do her patrolling a lot easier.

Messages In This Thread