Death knocked and I answered
[html]

This starts late on the 27 and ends about 10 or so Am on the 28th. Light swearing later on and some graphic details. word count 1500+

Aeron had become a regular guard to the borders. In her delicate state she tried her best to not get into fights and stay away from the border but it was a sense of pride that forced her to continue her pacing of the borders. She had been raised as a warrior breed and taught to do this. Golden eyes stared across the border to the land passed the skulls.The night so cool and inviting keeping her out here as she just thought. She had a run in with a white wolf from the valley. She didn’t wish to be so cruel to the young pup but she knew by now just what all the others here thought. She had come from a land that mistreated males but treated all canines equally. She just couldn’t see why the coyotes here were just so cruel and above them.

Shaking her head she moved across the border. She would move when the time came away from here. The life she sought to restart was not here she thought it would work, but it just couldn’t be. Io was her love interest and made valid points. They not only had to think of themselves but Aslan. Aslan was less coyote then Io though Io looked more dog. She wouldn’t let the way the others acted here affect his growth. Aeron was so focused on her thoughts that she had not noticed how deep into the woods of the mountain she had gone. She was outside the land that she was calling home and that put her at risk. She stopped resting a hand on her stomach. She needed to head home she was t close to her due date or so she thought to be out here alone if anything were to happen.

Slowly moving she caught the scent, blood and what was that familiar smell. ”I found you I knew I would.”the voice sent shivers down Aerons spine as a knife was placed against her back. ”Why did you run away why did you leave? My dear sweet child we would have forgiven you it was your job and you need to come home.” The flat edge of the knife sliding over her flesh like a tease to end it all. Aeron turned to look at the woman golden eyes falling on vibrant opal and teal eyes.

”I see did they send you to fetch me or kill me?” She asked golden eyes never moving from uncaring eyes. The eyes that had scolded her so many times, the eyes that had beaten her soul, those very eyes that made the woman hard. ”I am no child anymore I will make my own decisions and I will not leave here like this now.” The woman was her mother nay her other mother not the mother that had given birth to her. This woman her home had let in because of her power because of how dangerous she was. Aeron took after her quite well.

”I was sent to kill you but I see you are with child maybe I should let you live and just drag you home my child. I’ll deal with you after they are old enough.” Aeron laughed, she couldn’t believe that her aging mother that that she could take her down let alone drag her all the way home. ”Do not kid yourself I am staying here.” Aeron said. She hated the clock that the woman wore she could only see the gleam from her eyes and her snout no other features. Aeron could see the gleam she got when she was ready to make a kill. She just hoped that the ten year old woman was getting slow.

”Your mother is worried and the village really could use you if they would forgive you. The woman said as she could see she was getting nowhere. ”Just do what you came here to do, or try. I will be the on killing.” Aeron said as she watched the woman launch at her. Cold unforgiving eyes cast at the golden woman she watched the sword being drawn. She wasn’t going to be fast or agile this stomach got in the way greatly. Pulling out a short blade she had enough time to deflect the attack upwards towards the outside of her shoulder. That was all it to fully get the aging assassin to come at Aeron fully with intent to truly kill her. Aeron snarled she would probably not live if she could not disarm her mother. Aeron swung around behind a tree trying to stay out of reach as the sword came slashing down the side. She had to get back to safety back to Inferni though if she called for help she was still close to the borders someone would come. Her thoughts interrupted by the need to move. Trying to run away from the blade she caught her foot on a tree root and collided with the ground. ”Poor baby here let mommy help you” The woman said as she reached down with the sword. Aeron smiled kicking the woman’s hand sending the long silver blade through the air and behind Aeron. ”I told you I will not be leaving this place.” she promised to protect Io and Aslan she was going to do that. Once this was over she was going to propose in a way to the woman she just she had to.

Pulling a set of throwing knives from a side pouch she threw one. ”Leave here and I will spare you.” Those unforgiving eyes just watched staring her down as she drew back her hood reveling the scared face and wolf markings. Aeron stood as she forced herself forward. She was going to kill the beast. Unfolding the four knives she forced herself into the older woman. ”Don’t be foolish child you will die too.” snarled the woman as she glared at her. ”No this pain from your knife in my shoul..” she choked on her words as she felt the sting up above her gut. Anger flowed through Aeron as she jammed the knives deeper into the chest of the woman. ”I will still live.” She backed away pulling the kine from the side of her ribcage. ”To soft in your old age you couldn’t kill them or me.” Reaching down she pulled her knives from the woman and pulled her arms out from her coat and shoved her over removing the cloak from her. ”It’s mine now I have surpassed you.” She said as she felt the pang of pain. The sky's light just sliding over the horizon as she turned.

Aeron gasped and looked around she was so far from home she would do something with the body at a later date. For now she needed to get home. Folding the coat and pulling all weapons from the woman and picked up the sword heading home she had to get home to rest. Her body was battered and she had to stay safe to protect her babies.

The walk home seemed long and her body was aching and pain had flushed her. Her torn shoulder and side tied shut with cloth that she had in her bag. She would never use the cloak her wound healing when they moved she would use it. She snarled as it seemed to be an hour or more to travel here to the caves from where she was. She figured it had been more, for the light of day had faded and night was approaching fast. Sliding her hand along a rock wall she doubled over in pain. Aeron was to stupid to call for help back when she needed it and now she did her best to keep quite as to not wake other cave stayers. Standing on shaking legs she guided herself to her cave home, trying to stay silent she slid her body to the floor as soon as she entered. She knew Io was not asleep at this time but she would not bother her.

Aeron slowly made her way into her cave home as she finally just came to a stop and laid there breathing. Her body ached and the pain wasn’t like that of the wounds it was something else. Here she was alone because she just wouldn’t call for help confused and tired her body cried out. ”Io” She called finally the words only came with a hope that the woman would come. ”Hybrid” His name barely a call why did she call him? Did she truly want him here. God her mind felt like mush as she laid there on the floor. She looked at the blade that had caused her this trama, that had forced her body to react early. She had days she was sure that she was supposed to still have days. The cave was dark and cool. Aeron felt so hot and in so much pain. She snarled as she just stared at where the fire normally was but there was not one today Io must not have started it yet. So she really wasn’t here. Aeron had checked the traps either but nothing could be done now there was no time to think about anything. All she could do was pray that all her pups were alive, unlike Io’s litter.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 i {color:#FFCCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread