Death knocked and I answered
[html]

500+

The hybrid had stayed in the cave for near to all of the days since the death of her fourth litter. It had sent her into a small depression, though it was nothing serious. At least she was able to shift into her Secui form, something which eased her mind. She had made herself leave her haven for a while, realising that she was only making herself worse, she had also left that morning in Optime form. Both Aslan and Sarajevo were out, though Io could not remember where exactly either of them had said.

Her eyes were closed in some form of deep meditation, but then were re-opened as she heard her friends call. Standing up and moving past Aeron, unsure of what was going on and still pretty pissed, she hissed out a reply. 'What the fuck?! Oh...' A hundred and one things were going around the hybrid's mind at that moment, it made it so damn hard to figure out her next move.

Mind now clear she set to work, 'Aeron, get on the bed. Get into a comfortable position, I will sort everything out, I promise'. She moved over to the fight, skidding on her knees while snatching up her satchel, she pulled her lighter and set flame to the unlit bundle of wood that lay under the caldron. 'Just calm down, it will hurt like a bitch, but I seriously think that if I can handle so can you' Io's voice was plain, hinted with a touch of care. Placing fresh water in the caldron, she turned around and threw a few blankets over. 'And would you mind telling me what the hell happened? Your bleeding...' She shook her head and placed a flannel in the cold cave water, while placing the other in the hot water. 'The hot one is for the pain, the cold if for the feverish feeling'. Io smiled, she couldn't help but noticed how fast she was able to ready herself. Of course she had not been able to do this so efficient on her own when it had been her time a few days ago.

'I promise these pups will survive, or at least I will try to make sure' Io said, inappropriately stoic for the situation. It was probably due to her birth pack, forcing efficiency into her blood. She hated wasting time.

Io moved up to sit on the bed next to Aeron, 'I just have to wait til every thing is ready' she explained softly, a sly grin still playing on her face. 'Scared?' she asked, her mind threatening to make her giggle, she was used to the pain so it confused her to see Aeron in this much pain. Now it frustrated her that Aeron had not been there for her, if not for the company, to show her how well she could deal with the pain. It was not in vainity, but the needs to prove somthing to her friend, the need for her friend to be proud of her, not that she would ever reveal her deepest darkets secrets. No that was a story for another day.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread