Death knocked and I answered
[html]

slight pp Ignore gender for a moment due to still sorting it out. Last puppy is white and dead other two idk yet. word count 1063

Aeron had been sitting alone her mind focused on the pain. Though it wasn't the pain the drove her over the edge it was the fact that breathing hurt and she had to grip and deal like this. Nothing like two more scars to add to the list. Besides she would survive for her mother lay face down and naked.

She had not wanted to call Io she was dealing with a lot and the fact was she needed to deal with her own things why would she need to deal with Aeron too. Aeron held her side placing more pressure on the wound that luckily missed her lungs and other organs it was all luck. Her shoulder had mostly stopped bleeding. Io came in in a huff that was more frightening to Aeron the the birth. She knew she should have delt with this on her own.

Aeron looked at Io the thought crossed her mind could she walk? If she couldn't Io better be fucking helping her. She warrior pride that was infused with her blood forced her body to stand as she leaned on the wall. using it to guide her as she made her way to the bed. Her body felt so heavy and she just couldn't believe that this was happening now.

"I'm as calm as I can be." the words were pained as she gasped laying back using the wall to help her sit up. She laid there closing her eyes as she snarled to herself. her body hurt and the pain clogged her thought process. "I know your right" She said trying to breath. She couldn't believe that the pain was getting worse.

Aeron looked at her. "What happened well look at the bloody swords and knives over there. My mother well other mother attacked me. She was the best that my clan had to offer. the only downfall was that she was to soft and couldn't kill me because I was caring pups." she said finishing as she took a deep and painful breath. "She did manage to hurt me." She said

Aeron laid there and just listened to io speak as she gritted through the pain that was annoying. Io had joined er on the bed. "I am not scared, I've never been afraid of anything." She said as she looked up at the woman. Her friend and the one who would help her make it through. It made her feel more upset about what had happened days ago.

"Forgive me Io." Her breath was shallow from the pain. She could still feel how sorry she felt from the days prior. Sitting up a little she snarled as the pain wrecked her body. "They're coming." She could feel them.

Sitting differently she let Io tend to what she had to. She should have paid attention to what had happened with her mate she would have done this one her own. She eyes Io as she could feel the first of the pups emerge. Its body so tiny and she couldn't believe that it happened so soon.

Aeron could relax for a few as she laid there and just breathed. The wound on her side had started to bleed again. She could not keep it from bleeding. After this was over she would have Io pull something from her stuff that could hold heat and seal wounds. She could handle any pain after having a child she was feeling better. Her first time seemed to cause her to much pain as she looked at Io. "Its alive right?" she asked as she looked the best she could to see it. She sighed the puppy wasn't white she had hoped that there would be a white puppy.

Aeron laid back. She rested for as long as her body would let her. She couldn't talk from the pain in her ribs. She figured Io would rather her stay silent as she dealt with what she needed too. She cried a little as she shifted her body the same pain that she had before the first had come. "I'm not scared but this pain it's just so fucking intense." the trama to her body had not allowed her the time to rest. She snarled as she focused on just geting rid of the pain. The second puppy was born and the third was right on its heels. Aeron let out a light scream she. Felt the oddest feeling as the third puppy was born. She was in intense pain as she broke down tears flooding over her. It had only been close to three hours. She wanted to just curl around herself. the pain was so intense. Her body hurt and she jjust had to lay here and pretend to die.

"Please tell me they are alive." She said through ragged gasping breaths. She just couldn't take this pain. She didn't even notice that last little thing exit her body. She wasn't even sure she would know what the placenta was. Laying there she looked at the pile of things she had brought home with her. That cloak that white and gold cloak. Golden eyes just fell to the ground as she panted holding her body. "Io thank you." She said through a shaken voice.

Aeron sat up as she leaned over the edge of the bed and dry heaved. She looked at Io, "I need the metal bar out of the pocket of that cloak. It has a wood handle stick it in the fire and when it turns red bring it over, I'll move my hand and we're going to close this wound." She said as she looked at Io her gave lit with fire. She knew her mother would have it with her as she watched Io. She knew she would finish with the puppies first but when she was ready she needed to close this wound before she got worse. She was lucky that she manged to not go into deep shock. had she gone into shock the pups may not have made it. She would tell Io more about what had happened after everything got situated. Leaning her head back she snarled. She would kill anyone else who came to find her. How did they manage to track her all the way up here. But now she knew they were out for blood.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread