Death knocked and I answered
[html]

slight pp (whats new there) So first born is a average looking yote pup boy, second is another albino girl

Aeron said nothing more as the process began. she couldn't talk and there was time for that after. Her body her mind her everything hurt she just couldn't deal with this ever again. Aeron laid there as she listened to what Io said one was dead. One that was all at least she could be thankful this was not a sad, well extremely sad moment.

She watched as Io did as she was asked. She had done this hundreds of times. the pain would be the same as it always was. She would live through it stung like a bitch. everyone would think that she was dieing in here. She grabbed a blanket and stuffed it in her mouth as she bit down waiting for Io to place the hot metal against the bleeding wound

Aeron laid there her mind just toast as she forced herself to sit up straight she wanted to see the two living pups and speak to Io.About what happened the past day and why she was sorry. She could see that Io was calm. she always seemed so level headed though she was glad for that. "Thank you." the ony words she could muster at the moment as she sat there calm and not in so much pain.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread