Death knocked and I answered
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Hey look it's Sarajevo!.

Io smiled, helping to pull Aeron up into a sitting position. Once her friend was sat comfortably, Io passed over the pair of puppies which were wrapped in a soft blanket. The hybrid had not yet noticed her son hovering in the door way. 'Did it go well?' he asked quitely, coming forward after a swift beckon from Io. 'Mostly' was her brief reply. Sarajevo nodded, positioning himself beside his seated mother, still staying a yard or so away from the puppies.

Io looked up as her son with a frown, 'If your going to just stand there with no purpose you can go and check the traps. We must celebrate when we have all had sufficient rest'. Sarajevo nodded, before turning towards Aeron with a simple, 'Congratulations'. He moved swiftly out of the door, as instructed by his mother. 'How are you feeling?' Io asked, frowning with worry. She knew that Aeron would be fine, but she didn't enjoy the idea of her friend being in pain.

'After we all rest we shall feast, I've promise Aslan that I would help him cook so this would give him a good oppertunity. What do you think?' Io asked, looking around her cave, which by now was a total mess. At least Aslan liked cleaning.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread