Death knocked and I answered
[html]

Aeron Was glad to have Io helping her. She looked at the woman with a smile as she waited for her to had her babies to her. She didn't notice that Io's son had come in until he spoke. she smiled looking at him. at least she was happy to see him. though he seemed to like to keep his distance. Io was also on the case of telling him what to do.

She nodded. "Thnak you" She said as she watched him leave. Here one minute and gone the nex she couldn't help but feel that he was done with this family thing. she turned her attention to Io. "I think it is a wonderful idea." She said as she looked at the two pups. "Think they shall be Wraith Creed and Lust Key." She said looking back at Io. "there is no need to Carry that mans name on nor mine My name is the past and my children are the future.'

Looking over at the pile of crap she had managed to bring with her she smiled. "So I owe you an explanation don't i?" She said her smiled crooked as she looked at Io. Aeron glanced down and then back to Io. "My mother was sent here by my pack, apparently the things I know and running was a no no. they sent her to kill me aside from me she was the best. She could have killed me I have no doubt about it. She just couldn't she wanted to take me back alive due to the pups." She said as she laughed. "The best cannot be soft it must have been her age that made her so tender, she was such a brute when I was growing up. She had high rank and controlled power in the pack I was to follow suit. I did till I ran bad choice though I doubt anymore would follow." she said as she smiled.

She focused her golden eyes on Io, "theres also one more thing I want to ask but I need my bag if you could please do me one more thing I swear tonight this is the last thing I will ask of you." She said

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 i {color:#FFCCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread