Death knocked and I answered
[html]

Click the hard to see link -->Bracelet

Aeron smiled as she laughed snuggling with her babies for a moment before Io finished speaking she. Laughed "your mother must be nicer mine told me she'd break my fingers if I didn't make Warrior or higher she wouldn't have bother her daughters as worthless house maid. Not that I think your a maid or worthless." She said glancing at her.

She looked at her bag as she placed her pups down. She dug through the bag looking for something she hadn't seen in a very long time. She dug through deep and found a tan pouch. She hadn't even seen these things since she left home and she hoped that Io would accept this it wasn't a favor it was a sign of love. She had come to admire the woman.

She looked at the two pups and smiled. as she moved ignoring the pain. She faced Io her legs on the edge of the bed she took a deep breath and smiled. "I thought I'd only do this once, Io would you be my mate?" she asked opening the pouch pulling out two silver bracelets. "I know what you say you are and I understand, my question is for you will you be mine in body and mind. I can't stop you from sleeping with others but can I ask that you come home to me every night and only me. Sleep with who you will as long as this bed is where you sleep." She wouldn't ask Io to change everything about her. "I love you." She said holding the silver out one for each if she chose to accept. golden gaze focused on Io.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 a {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 i {color:#FFCCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread