Death knocked and I answered
[html]

You can finish on your post if you like, then we can have another awesome thread XD

Io frowned softly, 'How could you ever burden me?' If she was speaking about the pups, then she could never 'burden' Io with such tasks. Now that the pair were mates, the children were a shared 'chore' though an often enjoyable one at that. When Io finally caught on she shook her head lightly, 'Do not feel the need to tread carefully about my litter...' she spoke calmly, a white digit gently stroking the pups. Io shook her head again, more to clear her head this tim. 'That is in the past now, and it is not like I was not used to it'. She smiled softly, turning the door of the cave where the grey hybrid stood. 'Sarajevo, did y-' she was cut off by a simple, 'Yes' and a nod from her son.

The boy moved forward, sliding onto the bed beside Io leaning over to look at the puppies, obviously more interested in them than his mother's mateship. A dead rabbit was tied up by a thick strand of ring, which in turn was held by Sarajevo. 'They got names?' he asked, missing out on the earlier comment by his disappearance. His speech was different from his mother's. His own accent was forgien also, but unplaceable. Though interested by the pups, Sarajevo still kept his distance, obviously frightened by the size of the newborn coyote pups compare with his own near fully grown wolfish and optime height.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread