Never Could Tell
[html]

It has been prettied >:3

J'adore answered the door, but honestly, he seemed far different from when Ralla had asked him to be her children's uncle. He seemed...more stern; wary would be a better term. Regardless, Ralla kept her gentle countenance; even she could see the shadow of the wolfess within J'adore's hut, shivering and attempting to hide herself in the vestige of a refuge. "Yes," she replied simply. "I am only here to evaluate her, J'adore; I trust your judgement." Placing a hand confidentially on his shoulder, she went inside, stepping lightly and giving the other wolfess a wide berth. As J'adore sat so did she, appraising the new woman with a soft gaze, completely non-threatening. Although this was indeed her first meeting with her, the few mannerisms she had observed thus far had reminded her of a timid rabbit; that, and Nootau had hinted as much...

"What's her name? Mine is Ralla," she said the second part to other wolfess. In all honesty, J'adore's comment about her mental faculties both worried and struck a chord of pity within her. The fact that she was mentally unstable would normally be considered a risk factor. On the other hand, the woman didn't seem that kind of 'unstable'. Still...despite how Ralla's heart wanted to shelter anyone who needed help, the safety and good of the tribe came into consideration before her own heart, now. Reaching out a tentative hand, Rall was going to perform the task of 'spirit reading', which was where the Shamans of her old tribe would attempt to read the personality and soul of another through mediaton of the moon. Although it was not night time, there was still the Great Fire, which would be all the median she would need to access her spiritual state as required. "Ah," she paused, looking from the woman to J'adore, remembering the circumstances. "I would like to perform a spirit reading, if she wouldn't mind. It doesn't hurt at all, I promise. It would help me greatly if she would tell me parts of her history, and if you could translate for me as she does." Honestly, she needed at least some sort of 'background check' if she was going to feel at ease with a new wolf in the tribe, if not by here then at least by another Master Rank. She did not begrudge J'adore this at all, but a duty was a duty, and having any past...mishaps...could sometimes be the most threatening things of all. She should know...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread