Never Could Tell
[html]

OOC here!

'Thank you' J'adore said with a polite nod, he was pleased to know his friend, leader and co-worker, trusted him. The tone of the meeting was a lot more grave than when Ralla had visited with his neice and nephews. Though it was understandable, the girl had a burdened mind and it was J'adore, as her keeper and Ralla, as a councilwoman to make sure her darkened soul did not taint the tribe. Aur was innocent, but one could not help being alerted by her aura.

The girl stared between J'adore and Ralla, unsure of what move to make. Her saviour gave a comforting nod and with that she replied, 'Aur'. The grey slave girl's tone wasn't confident like it had been when she was alone with J'adore and Mizu. When Ralla spoke of a 'spirit reading' Aur nodded, unsure and frightened she figured it would be best to go along with whatever the stranger wanted. 'I know parts of her history, I don't think she's up for speaking.. Though it's not you presence I don't think, she's been quite silent for the majority of the day'. J'adore gave a sorrowful smile, before turning to Ralla, 'As I said, it's not the nicest of tales'.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread