Windsong
[html]

OOC here!

She could see that smile forming, and he seemed happy about the news, she couldn’t help but return the smile brightly with her own. He then suggested they go to his house so that she could show him and she nodded, her tail wagging, it was quite normal for her, unlike him, she did it quite often, she was one to show her emotions easy, but she was a proud wolf so it was not easy for one to see her hurt, and she was not one to easily get angry.

“That would be lovely! I would appreciate it, I have always wondered what Dahlia looked like... well most places really, I’ve only ever been in Crimson Dreams and AniWaya”

She said, her tail wagging more hwen he mentioned a tour, a good start to get to know him, was to get to know where he lived at least, and she felt bad that she did not offer him the same when he had visited Crimson Dreams, but she had been so preoccupied and he seemed quite sad, and it ended at that on that day. Next time he came she would, she promised herself, waiting for him to lead her own, keeping a hold of the bag of fresh herbs she’d picked the day before.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread