Windsong
[html]

Wc:466 OOC: Yeah she'll show him but my next post i'll just have her "explain" because i have no idea how to make it and i'm not about to look it up Wink

If she knew better she would have stopped it all right then and there, but as her only relationship in her life hadn’t been able to walk she didn’t get the physical flirtation, so she took his nip at her ankles as excitement rather than anything, which seemed to encourage her to want to get to know him. She followed him smiling as he padded towards his home. She moved swiftly, and though she was only on two legs she kept up with him just fine. She looked at his house as it came into view and was a bit impressed just by the outside. Though they lived in a mansion, she was envious of those who owned their own place, but she didn’t think she could live outside the mansion herself, that’s where she was born and she would more than likely die there. She couldn’t help but blush at him, when he let her first, she knew this was what a gentleman did and it pleased her inside, though it never went to thinking that he had intentions of more than a friend. She went inside and looked around, quite impressed, she didn’t have her own furniture, other than her endtable, bed and dresser, and those had come with her room she had in the mansion. Everything else was shared with her family. She smiled and nodded as he went to change, only to come out not long after in his optime form. She was just as impressed with him as she had been the first time she saw him. And her smile broadened as he welcomed to her home. He offered her refreshments and she couldn’t resist to indulge a little.

“Oh wine would be nice, but not too much, it will take a second for me to get this out for you so take your time.”

She said as she opened her bag to grab a small measuring cup she intended to give to him, and cutting utensils that would be his from now on too. She wanted him prepared enough for it, and knew he might not be, being use to not having to deal with something so harsh. She set them out on the table and undid her pouch where the roots and leaves of the plant was and took some out as well, all of them near the mixing bowl. They would get this over with fast and then she could have a tour of where he lived. And maybe even get to know him. He seemed to remember where his past now, thinking of his amnesia, making her wonder how frustrated he’d been while he had it. Was he relieved to be free of such restraint, and able to finally remember the past?

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread