Windsong
[html]

WC:327 OOC: uh oh

As sudden as her own mood changed so did his, she thought she was teaching him something, but instead it seemed to have offended him. She looked at him with wide worried bi colored eyes, not sure what to say, she felt small now, but how could he mean such words? Yes she knew hse was a fair looking wolf but nothing to be boasted about in such a degree. She looked down, the smile was now turned shame faced and she had her tail between her legs and her ears drooped, her slight allocation had seemed to ruin what friendship they had just started. It made her feel horrible, and right now she would do nearly anything to redeem that, but hopefully she would find a way during the tour. He asked her where she wanted to go first ,and he mentioned a few places. She was interested in where he worked, wondering what he did

“I wouldn’t mind seeing where you work if that’s ok... what is it you do?”

She asked, carefully, almost afraid to step on any more of his tail. His mood had changed so suddenly, and though she didn’t know it, she was learning more about him in the last few moments than she thought she might have wanted to know.

“Saluce, I am sorry, I truely.. I did not want to make you mad... I just...”

But how could she explain? The only explanation was the truth but she wasn’t about to tell him. Her own sister didn’t know. Her mother was the only one, besides the man that had broken her heard in the first place. She was sure he knew it and was probably laughing at her, and now her insecurity over the words that were meant to flatter her seemed to have lost something that might have become a friendship... but she knew that any friendship was work...

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread