Windsong
[html]

OOC here!

It seemed things changed quickly for the man, but she could tell that he held back something he wanted to say, but she was sure it would be only for the best. His demenor lightened and she was glad she picked his work space first, she knew that she delighted in her own job and it seemed he did too. It made her calmer and her own defenses deminished. When he mentioned what he did her ears perked even more. She’d heard of those that worked with metals, her aunt had even mentioned jewlers that made jewelry out of metal. Her ears rose up as he mentioned the word, though he said he worked with weapons that seemed ot pass by her ears as he mentioned oddities, what kind of oddities, she wanted to know.

“Really? Then I am glad I chose that first, my aunt has told me about jewelry makers that worked with metal, but I don’t think you really make jewelry do you? What kind of oddities?”

She was seriously interested as she moved towards him to follow him to his shop, anticipating what he had to say to her and show her.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread