Windsong
[html]

occgoodnessss

He seemed so thrilled that she liked his gift and all transgressions from both parties had been forgotton, until he mentioned what he said earlier, and let her know why he said them, her ears folded slightly, though her tail wagged, she looked at him with sad eyes.

“I am sorry if I offended you, but words... I have learned they could mean little, that a wolf could say them an not mean them... I have no idea what is true and what is not. I have recently been let down, by a man i cared about, that had said he cared about me, i had treated his broken leg for months, and then the second he could walk, he left with no word... I don’t know what to think anymore, and i find words hard to believe.

She fell quiet for a second, looking at the syringe in her hand, but looked up when he offered her to learn something, since no one left the area without learning She looked up and saw what he was indicating. A bow, archery.

“but isn’t that for hunting? I am not much of a hunter. I heal, i’m not a killer."

She said looking at the brute hoping he did not take offence, after all she wasn’t one to harm anything unless she needed to, and as there were hunters in her pack, she had no need to hunt, just to do the job she was asked to do. If she were on her own she would hunt, but only because she would have to, and that was it.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread