Windsong
[html]

WC:316

He seemed to comply with her request immidiately, and though he didn’t notice his own closeness to her, she did, though it was not discomforting, and he was showing her how this worked, he moved her hand where it was suppose to be, and she focused on the task at hand, but still quite aware at how close he was to her. His muzzle next her hers, his hands shaping hers to where they were meant to go, it was all slightly disconcerting, as she had always had only family near her, never a stranger, well he wasn’t so much a stranger, but even close friends had always kept hteir distance. She listened as he instructed her and she aimed trying to get the center of the target, then let go, and with a snap the arrow flew.... and kept flying past the target itself for a good ten paces. Amata did not see this as she didn’t know the after effect of a bow string could easily take the fur off her arm

“ow...

She said as she looked at her arm where it had rested against the bow to hold it in place. It was red raw and much of her hair was missing, well that wasn’t something she wanted What had she done wrong.

“I did something wrong I think, that hurts, how do i keep it steady and keep my arm away at the same time?”

She asked, never mind that the man had positioned her hands as perfectly as he could and was there to support her the whole time, but the string was an unpredictable thing and this was something the cream colored woman was oblivious about. Had she known she would be less confused and angry with herself and more angry with the way nature worked with the string itself.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread