Windsong
As her eyes adjusted the surrounding items didn't give her any hint of what this place was, it just raised further questions. She was about to ask, but it seemed he could see the confusion in her face as he motioned her to follow him and started explaining. It all made sense now as he told her what went on in the building and she made a sound of understanding as she listened to his explanation. He was being so open with her, and it made her happy he could trust her with such information

"I see, I never knew it took so much to make a few bottles, you guys are lucky to have all this. I don't think we could really reproduce something like this could we?"

In no way was she thinking of bringing the idea of wine making to her family, they had enough to worry about with the hunting season, and she doubted there was land good enough for grapes to go there, but in no way would she even think of mentioning a possible winery to her family, she just thought something like this was entirely unique. He nipped at her and mentioned the cellar which was close to them. She wagged her tail, remembering she'd had some earlier already, and made a mental note to make sure to to drink much more.

Messages In This Thread