the haunting grounds [J]
[html]

*jumps on the topic* Why hello-hello-hello! >Big Grin (Nootau: Visible) (Note: Hover above the AniWayan words for English translations Tongue)

Finally, the rotations of her duties had come back into play. In all honesty, even with pups at home to worry about, Ralla was not worried in the least. She and Kemo took turns watching them between their work shifts, and Nootau then did his part if both of them were out. As i t was, the barn owl was cruising along, golden feathers a bright sheen in the sunlight. He had returned to the white wolfess's side not too long before, telling her that Kemo had returned to their hut and that his shift with the pups was over. At the same time, the Councilwoman had finished with her visit to J'adore, and deemed the former-slave-girl a non-threat to the tribe. It was usually easier to be of some sort of judge of character when meeting a wolf face-to-face, so it certainly put her mind at ease once all was said and done.

"Speaking of joiners," Nootau's voice sounded, immediately tilting his wings to turn off to the other direction. The white wolfess's head followed his change in course, pointed ears pricked as the howl succeeded his warning. Now fit and not heavy with pups, the decorated Councilwoman went swiftly to the borders, her tooth-and-claw necklaces clicking together like falling rain as she went at a brisk jog, golden feather in her long hair a wisp near her neck. No need to run, now, was there? The howl had not been urgent at all. Coming upon the borders, it was almost like vertigo that hit Ralla's mind as she took in the woman who was waiting there for her. The crescent moon brand on her forehead ached a little, searching for the memory, as the resemblances came up--too strong to ignore. But she, too, had a responsibility as a Councilwoman and to appear as such, and so raised herself to a stance fitting the duty. However, nothing could erase the inerrant kindness within the woman's face, and as she went to a respectable distance before the other woman, she smiled. "Asiyu, welcome to AniWaya. I am Ralla; how may I help you?" And then the resemblance hit her again. "Forgive me, but...you remind me so much of two wolves I know. Are you an Amara?" She knew that the question was blunt, but she was used to being so; definitely more so than before. It was no longer in the woman's nature to ignore things, or keep her mouth shut about them unless direly prudent. Then was not such the case, and if this other wolfess turned out to be an Amara, well, it would be cause for happiness, yes? After all, her chief was an Amara, and as such, his family was to be honored in some sort way, at least.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread