Breathe For Me, Don't Wake Me From This Slumber
[html]

ooc: p. for Krystalle Waking the Demon by bullet for my valentine is the soundtrack +3

He had more and more time lately. It was strange. He was awake more, sleeping less. These new packlands were something too, they were huge, the territory had been much bigger than the small pack of Cercatori D'Arte. Mars and his small band of others had taken to a temporary cave for a few nights after they had joined DdM until Mars had decided that he wanted to settle within the city of Berwick. He had passed by the city of wolfville, and found that there was water that was close to it, so he was immediately turned off by the place and he had looked in the neighborhoods that were in Berwick and he found a home, but now he needed to bring Krystalle there to see if that was the place she wanted to be. He had noticed that the woman was exhausted most of the time, and he had been trying to keep her off her feet and safe within her home. It was just time for them to move again. He wanted them to be in their permanent house so Krystalle could be completely comfortable with the puppies and again so they wouldn't have to move while the puppies brought into the world already.

Mars had ridden up on Vox's back, rather hurriedly since Vox had skidded to a halt outside their cave that they had taken refuge in. He was quick to slip from Vox's back and he had brought the woman a rabbit that he had also caught this morning for her to eat and since he was unsuccessful with getting more than one, hr figured that he'd save the kill for her and just go hungry until he could get something for himself. He entered the cave without much of a warning and he looked to Krystalle. Hey Krystalle, I think i found a good looking house in Berwick for us. I wanted to come get you and have you check it out with me.. he spoke to her, an almost hopeful look on his face as he looked to her, hoping that she would come with him. He then looked at his hand and held it up to her. And I also got you some food. he spoke, him forcing a nervous smile on his handsome face.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality:Mars Russo
Table by Meghann! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread