Breathe For Me, Don't Wake Me From This Slumber
[html]

OOC: I love that table. Erin did so awesome on it <3 +3

The woman took the food from the man, and he willingly gave it over, a small nod of his head to her before he looked away from her as she began to eat it. He did not feel shame, and he didn't really feel that hungry, he figured he could go another day without having something in his stomach, or he would just try and find something when he was out later. He might eve go to the river and risk drowning to catch some fish. He'd done it before, he didn't see why he couldn't almost die for some fish again. The man's ears fell back on his head though, almost making him look guilty of something (he looked guilty frequently lately, for he was guilty of a lot of things) that wasn't so clearly drawn out on a line. She asked him if he had gotten anything and the automatic reaction was for the man to shake his head, which he did faithfully. It was a short shake, and the woman had gotten to her feet and offered the rabbit back to him.

Mars' ears pulled flat on his head that held his long brown hair. He shook his head swiftly from side to side and he threw up his hands, his palms towards her. No, Krystalle, I'll find something else to eat, just eat that. the man spoke to her, nodding his head after speaking to her and he tried to give her another nervous smile. Maybe Adrian and I can go deer hunting er something later. Bring home a bigger meal. the man spoke, his tail wagging lightly as he looked at her. Plus, we need to go to that city, Berwick, and pick out a house. A lot of them are damaged, but nothing that a little work couldn't fix. There's this one though, I think you'll like it. the man spoke to her, him actually talking, and getting slightly excited about the house that he had found. It was a find, this was for sure, and he wanted to express to Krystalle that it could be perfect for them to move in, and raise their family.

The thought of their children had passed his mind quite frequently as the days rolled on. The time for them to come would be soon, and he had yet to come up with any names, nor did he know if Krystalle had names in mind. He had been thinking of it for some time now, and he often stopped in the middle of everything to try and figure it out. Mars was clueless as to go about naming his offspring though, why? Since when did he have to name a being?

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread