Breathe For Me, Don't Wake Me From This Slumber
[html]

OOC: pp was approved over AIM. +3

It was without a doubt hard to be servant to this woman when she would reject the food when she knew that he did not eat anything. He did not lie about not eating because she would hear his stomach rumbling when it did and she would question why he was hungry when he had just eaten something before. He looked down at the rabbit that was shoved in his direction and he shook his head again. She would grow frustrated rather fast though, and she had turned her back to him to go bend over and get her bag. She wasn't able to though, her stomach to big for her to actually bend over right. He frowned and gave her a whine, and his mismatched ears fell back. Then her hand dropped the rabbit and she started to cry. Mars straightened up and he took the few steps that were between the two and he quickly wrapped his arms around her and he forced her to come to his chest. He then would pet her flat mohawked hair and he licked one of her ears to comfort her.

Krystalle, it's okay, really. the man spoke to her, his blue eyes turned down towards her, and his maw going to touch the top of hers. He tried to convince her that it was all going to be okay, when in all reality he didn't know if it was or not. He wanted to hope that it would be, and he did have only a shiver of hope left in him at this point, but at least it was something. He could only hope that this new personality didn't hurt Krystalle again or the pups. The last thing he wanted was for him to be the one who hurts his family. That really was the last thing he wanted. Mars looked down at her. I promise.... there he went with the promises he couldn't keep. We don't have to leave right now if you don't want. We can stay here until you're ready to leave... and for some reason he thought that this was why she was crying...Typical Mars.

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread