Mo' money, mo' problems
She smiled weakly as the Angela apologised for not being at her joining and the woman decided it was best that she not mention being kidnapped by Alaki, the man already hated her enough as it was and she didn't need to give him any more reason to be tempted to hurt her. She nodded to the question of whether or not she was liking it so far, and smiled with a more genuine expression this time, she did like it in Anathema, it was a lot better than being in the bachelor pack she had been in previously.

She nodded attentively as Naniko explained to her the various jobs that one could immerse themselves in while sequestered in Anathema, although when the woman mentioned pup-sitting, Gemma's blue eyes lit up in the way that only those who had given birth themselves could know and appreciate, the bond of motherhood shared, even if Gemma had never truly gotten to mother her own children. She began to walk besides Naniko on their way back to the caves while she tried to think of a polite way to answer the last question,

"Uhhm, I don't think any job I had in the last pack I was in would be appropriate." Although she did not speak the completel answer aloud, her meaning was perfectly clear although hidden within her words, she had been kept as a sex slave for a group of roving males who had taken a liking to her.

Messages In This Thread