today was gonna be the day
[html]

But we likes attention whores, we does.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Punk Saturnin," he replied, and then frowned slightly. Perhaps... Had he heard that name before? Saturnin... It sounded familiar; perhaps his mother had at some point mentioned it? Or perhaps he'd just had a distant relative named something with Saturn? And did it really matter if he had? He knew that he didn't want to be judged by his family; he was himself and no one else.

But the question was now: How did he proceed? What would he speak of with this lady? He would need to -- somehow -- find out her disposition towards the freaks, but that wouldn't really be a good thing to start with, would it? He came a little closer, now that they had introduced themselves and it had become clear that neither was aggressive.

"Are you from these parts, or did you come with all the rest across the mountains?" he asked curiously. "I'm from the other side," he added as he sat down. "But I'd left my pack even before the fire, so it didn't make much of a difference to me where I looked for like-minded to possibly share a pack with." It was almost curious, how he had no problems telling her about himself; had she asked, it might even have been possible he would have told her at least some of his secrets. It was strange, because he had no actual reason to trust her. He'd just met her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread