Because he grants me a dream
[html]

awjajkejfkwjf stupid post is stupid

my road to hell is surely paved

The sable-shaded woman looked down on her dearest boy, hoping he would grow as large and strong as his father. That was Larkspur's value, after all -- if he took after his coyote mother, and ended up a small and scrawny thing, it would not do. It wouldn't seem such a thing would happen to Pan, however -- he was already large for his age, and with the matching largeness of ears and paws that spoke of further size. There was gloominess on the boy's face, and the hybrid woman smiled faintly, leaning forward to nudge him in his dismay.

“You and Salvia will grow strong here, Pan. Wherever Wretch is, I don't feel the same will happen for her,” the woman said, her own sadness showing through now. It evaporated quickly, however, and the woman nuzzled the boy's neck, licking at his face briefly, cleaning him of some faint spatter of rabbit's blood he had missed. “If she chose to leave us, she chose her fate, like you've chosen yours,” the coyote said, confidently now. “You're mother's darling prince, and whatever it is you are meant to do, you will and you'll make me proud,” the hybrid added, sharing with him what she had seen before their birth. She was meant to carry shadow into this world, and her son, her dearest boy, was the perfect embodiment of that shadow -- his fur black as night and his eyes now the silver-bright of so many glittering stars.

<style>
.eris-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread