Returning in a new form
She nodded as well about her comment and in agreement about what he said about age. Though would he be able to wait for her. Her face creased in a frown as she looked up at her fellow white wolf. Will you be able to wait for me to finish growing up? She was afraid that in the nearly six months they would have to wait, he would find someone new. About what pack, she thought for a moment. Well, AniWaya is all I've ever known. Most of the wolves here, I consider family. Even if none of them truly are my family. So I'd really like to stay here. If that's OK with you? She asked him with extreme shyness, looking down slightly as she waited for his answer.

She pouted at the unfairness of the world. I swear, the world is conspiring to make everyone I know bigger than me! She somehow managed to cross her arms and look extremely sullen while still staying in his arms. But she grinned at how happy holding her made him feel, which probably not all that dissimilar from how she felt. I take it you like holding me.

Messages In This Thread