Returning in a new form
[html]

Roran nodded down at her when she asked if he was really okay with leaving his family. I wish to do what makes you the most happy, if that requires joining a new pack, i shall do so without delay. He states in a firm voice. In truth, he would do anything to make her happy, whether it was leaving his family, or harming himself, he loved her far too much to leave her. I will do whatever i must to make her happy. He thought to himself in a mentally firm and strong tone.

He smiled when she left his grasp and took off running, challenging him to a race. He laughed loudly and instantly went after her, though keep a ways back from his full speed as to let her lead for a while. After a few moments he kicked into full and easily closed the gap. He launched himself and tackled her, wrapping himself around her as they rolled so she wouldn't get hurt. They landed on his back with her laying atop him, he laughed loudly. Sorry if that hurt He states

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread