Returning in a new form
Her mind was definitely more at ease when he said that he would do whatever would make her happy. In fact she was happy that all he wanted was to make her happy. She beamed up at him yet again. But I want you to be happy too. You'll be able to visit them whenever you want though, right? She asked him helpfully. She didn't want to pull him completely away from his family. She knew what it was like to be adopted and feel loved when your parents left her. But at least her's didn't do so on purpose. At least her mother, she didn't know about her father.

She grinned back at him, pleased at his thoughtfulness towards her. She knew that he wasn't running at full speed but was glad that he was letting her win. But then he ran faster and tackled her, keeping her from harm as she did so. She did shriek in laughter as she did so. But she blushed at the position they were in. She moved off of him and snuggled into his side. I'm fine. That was fun. Thanks for letting me win to begin with. She gave him a peck on the cheek. If you're going to be part of the Tribe, you might want to soon meet everyone else, especially my parents. That however reminded her. She had yet to tell Ralla and Kemo about her crush.

Messages In This Thread