Returning in a new form
[html]

He smiled at her when she beamed at him, obviously what he said had made her happy and at eas. He nodded his head when she said she wanted him to be hapy, and asked if he could go visit them. will be able to visit them yes, and i am perfectly fine with you being a tiny bit more hapy than me. He said in a calm voice, which generally meant he was telling the truth.

He laughed when she shrieked and moved off of him, he held her close to him when she snuggled into his side. Maybe i'll let you win the entire race next time my sweet. He says and smiled when she kissed his cheek. As she did that, he couldn't help but hold her closer. He nodded when she commented about him meeting everyone else. I know, though i beleive that you would be much better at getting everyone together at once, than i would be at meeting everyone one at a time. He states with a laugh. I wonder if she has told anyone that she has a crush. He thought to himself with a chuckle.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread