Returning in a new form
[html]

He smiled and nuzzled her, holding her tight when she kissed his cheek in happiness. Indeed, i will do anything that i can, or must, to keep you happy, anything at all. He states with a content sigh. He looked into the sky as she asked about his parents being ok with him leaving. Well, im sure that they would understand, since it is for love. He says as he smiles, it was completely true that he loved her, he realised that now. It was more than some simple crush.

He laughed when she agreed with him letting her win. Well, the next time we have a race, ill make sure to let you win. He says with a smile as he kissed her cheek, pulling her close to him.He nodded when she commented about not doing anything more till she told her parents. I beleive it would be a good idea to hold off on anymore relationship increases until your parents are informed and understand. He says in a calm tone, though hearing the slight humor in his own voice around the long words, he laughs.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread