Returning in a new form
[html]

He smiled broadly when she kissed him on the nose upon hearing him say he would do anything make her happy. Good, because that is not likely to leave my personality. He states with a chuckle. He nodded when she commented that it would be easier with their packs being allied, in truth it most certainly would. I agree with that, since our packs are allied, there is a smaller chance that people will hate me He says, not really beleiving that anyone could hate him, he was very kind to everyone.

He smiled and held back a laugh when she agreed with him letting her win, he would do anything to have her happy, even losing a race. I can lose a race or two to make her happy, winning isnt anything compared to companionship. He thought to himself, staring into the sky. He looked at her when she commented about his long words and snuggled him. Well, i like sounding sophisticated. He says with a chuckle as he kissed her on the nose and held her a wee bit closer.

<style type="text/css">
.roran-travel b {font-weight:bold; color:#735b28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roran-travel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.roran-travel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roran-travel {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d4c3b6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z9UZw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#957466; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread